What is salvia DivinorumSalvia is an herb with an incomparable psychedelic effect. You need to get used to this extract of the Salvia Divinorum, the only sage plant with hallucinatory effects. But it will pay off. The powerful functioning promises an intense and overwhelming effect. Depending on the way you use it, it is advisory to have a sober friend nearby.
Salvia Divinoryum means “Seer’s Sage” or “Sage of the Seers”. This powerful herb was used in religious and healing rituals of the Mazatec shamans. It is a visionary product which chief active psychoactive constituent is called salvinorin A and is non-comparable to other hallucinating products. It is extremely powerful in pure form and therefore forbidden in several countries. The products offered here are safe and non-addictive.
The Salvia Plant
Salvia divinorum is a plant of the Lamiaceae family. It is endemic to the Sierra Mazateca in the state of Oaxaca in Mexico, growing in the primary or secondary cloud forest and tropical evergreen forests. The plant is psychoactive and causes strong hallucinations and was traditionally used by Mazatec shamans.
Salvia divinorum has hollow square stems, large green leaves of about 10-30 cm, and occasional white flowers with violet calyxes. The plant can grow up to 1 meter. The plant reproduces vegetatively through underground seeding, rarely producing viable seed. Salvia Divinorum can also reproduce when it falls over and roots where it contacts moist ground.
- Loss of body coordination
- Uncontrollable laughter
- Change in visual perception or visions.
- Perceiving multiple realities
- Contemplating a sensation of peace/ease
- Feeling of profound understanding
- A dreamlike haze that exists over everything
- Feeling of total confusion or anger
- The viewing or feeling part of a tunnel
- Loss of consciousness as an individual
- Experiencing an unreal geometry
- Feeling of flying, floating or rotating
- The feeling to be part of an energy field
- To be associated with a larger 'whole' feel
- The feeling to be underground or to be under water
- The ability to travel to other places and times
- To take the shape of inanimate objects (wall, a chair)
- See patterns that take the form of a tunnel, tube, hose or worm
The Shamans of the Mazatec-indians have used the plant for thousands of years by chewing on it. By chewing on it, a longer lasting yet milder effect occurs in comparison to the western use of smoking it. Smoking of salvia-extract causes dissociation and intense, atypical hallucinations. The effect kicks in quickly when it is smoked and will last for about 20 to 30 minutes. Most users describe the experience as pleasant and sometimes even spiritual. Some, on the other hand, experience fear and intensity. We recommend to smoke salvia in a small hand pipe. Use a torch lighter for the best burn. Keep the smoke in your lungs as long as possible and when you exhale, the salvia becomes active immediately.
(Loud) noises will disturb the salvia trip, which starts immediately and will continue up to one and a half hour. Salvia can therefore best be used in quiet surroundings. Users report a pleasant psychedelic trance in a friendly and kind environment, but in some rare occasions users still report panic attacks. Therefore a steady buildup with some company is recommended. Different strength extracts may help you with this.